Financial Reporting Manager
|Date Posted||November 09, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in search for a Financial Reporting Manager. This role will be responsible for SEC reporting and coordinating with external auditors.
- Lead financial reporting of financial statements.
- Assist in the annual audit.
- Manage and develop reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of reporting packages for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive internal reporting improvements.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Review and post journal entries.
- Lead technical accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- CPA preferred.
- 5-7 years of accounting or finance experience.
- Public company experience.
- Financial reporting software experience.
- M&A integration experience is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to conduct technical accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.