Corporate Accounting Manager
|Date Posted||November 09, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in search for a Corporate Accounting Manager. This role will be responsible for supporting the corporate team in a variety of accounting activities.
- Perform month-end close.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Create financial dashboards and KPI reports.
- Assist with preparing internal and external audit requests.
- Prepare SEC financial reporting.
- Prepare account reconciliations and month-end schedules.
- Perform technical accounting research.
- Participate in special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of real estate or manufacturing experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.