|Date Posted||November 15, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Mansfield, Texas client in search of a Tax Accountant. This role will be responsible for preparing and filing local, state, and federal returns for real estate entities.
- Maintain tax tables and rates on the general ledger system.
- Prepare federal related tax compliance quarterly and annually.
- Help grow the accounting team.
- Manage the tax software.
- Prepare quarterly and annual Fin 48 Compliance.
- Prepare federal and state income tax payments and tax incomes.
- Prepare and review other tax filings such as, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax, and Annual Reports.
- Assist with federal and state audits.
- Help with the financial planning and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- CPA is a plus.
- Experience using Pass-through tax return entity.
- Experience filing taxes.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.