|Date Posted||March 04, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, TX client with a search for a Tax Supervisor. The focus of this position is supervising the tax and building cost teams.
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules.
- Coordinate completion of activities related to month, quarter and year-end consolidations, closings and/or financial statements.
- Supervise routine internal and external audits as requested.
- Support the development and implementation of new accounting and/or finance policies and procedures.
- Provide direct supervision of the assigned team(s) through ongoing leadership and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5+ years of experience with 2+ years as a Senior Accountant and 1+ years as a supervisor.
- CPA certification is preferred.
- Experience in a multi-location accounting environment preferred.
- Experience with property and sales and use tax.