|Date Posted||March 05, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Plano, TX client is looking for a Development Accountant. They have a great company culture and outstanding benefits. This position will be responsible for approximately 6 properties.
- General accounting, including general ledger review, financial statement preparations, and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Monthly preparation of development estimated cost at completion, capital call and draw package.
- Review and enter pay applications, change orders and budget re-allocations into job cost system.
- Prepare two-year cash projections quarterly.
- Assist site offices when necessary by researching issues and responding timely to their accounting related questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA certification or eligible to sit for exam.
- 1-2 years of public accounting or 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills