|Date Posted||March 06, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Irving, TX client is searching for a Tax Accountant. They are a growing company offering a generous compensation package and great benefits, including work-life balance.
- Maintain the tax department calendar of due dates for all tax types.
- Payment of all tax compliance obligations.
- Accurate and timely preparation of income tax provisions utilizing Onesource.
- Maintain all fixed asset books.
- Prepare sales and use tax returns.
- Prepare business and occupational returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Public and/or private tax function experience.
- Understanding of GAAP and recent accounting pronouncements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.