Director of Information Systems Operations
|Date Posted||March 08, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Our Frisco, TX client is looking for a Director of Information Systems Operations. This position will be responsible for the overall delivery of a mission critical suite of revenue cycle technology solutions, primarily in the accounts receivable management space.
- Ensure successful daily operations of the IS production environment through strategic guidance and leadership over the IS Operations teams for infrastructure solutions.
- Design, plan, architect and manage infrastructure and application systems implementations and upgrades based on the overall IS strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or MIS.
- 8+ years of experience in the IT industry, preferably in healthcare
- Past experience with architecture, design, implementation and operations of software application.
- Experience with digital transformation projects involving legacy applications and migration on to modern infrastructure and software.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, etc) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc) is desired.
- Strong software architecture experience leading teams that have constructed distributed / service oriented / microservice or cloud-based application architectures.
- ITSM experience including incident, change, request and problem management.