|Date Posted||March 28, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Southlake, TX client with a search for a General Accountant. This position will be part of the global accounting team and will interact with several other groups in accounting and finance.
- Participate in the month-end close process, including journal entries, reconciliations and reporting.
- Standardize accounting policies and procedures related to reserves and evaluate areas for process improvement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and the audit committee regarding reserve balances.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors in their annual audits as well as supporting the SOX certification process.
- Perform special projects as needed which may be cross functional.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a CPA or parts passed.
- 2+ years of general accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Hyperion and SAP a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.