|Date Posted||April 02, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Dallas, TX client is seeking a Senior Accountant. They are growing at a tremendous pace and are looking to hire immediately.
- Prepare financial statements and statistical reports.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Perform balance sheet and budget comparison analysis and explain variances through notes to the financial statements.
- Post manual checks.
- Prepare various reports for operational departments such as efficiency, floor plan, etc.
- Maintain inventory tax database and calculate monthly inventory tax.
- Prepare sales and use tax returns.
- Calculate commissions to be paid on the 15th and 31st of each month for all salespersons.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 1+ years of general accounting experience.
- Experience in a dealership environment preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.