Senior Fund Accountant
|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas client with a search for a Senior Fund Accountant. This client is growing, has a great company culture and outstanding benefits.
- Ownership of client deliverables including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage the relationship with the Fund Administrator and review the work provided by those team members.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly financial performance reporting packages for certain portfolio companies to be presented in a meeting to the CFO, CEO and Partners of the firm.
- Manage the external audit of the Fund, including footnotes and tables, as well as lead discussions with auditors.
- Perform certain accounting functions for the management company working closely with the Controller.
- Maintains a working relationship with deal team members, Fund administrator and management at portfolio companies.
- Build relationships with responsive, confident communications and attention to detail.
- Support the Assistant Controller and Controller with payables and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2-4 years of related working experience.
- Public Accounting background preferred for position (preferably Big 4) with exposure to private equity clients.
- CPA license required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.