|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas client with a search for a Senior Accountant. They are growing tremendously and have great benefits.
- Support the Accounting Manager responsible for the land segment of the business.
- Provide supervision, leadership and day-to-day management to staff accountants.
- Maintain complete and accurate financial records in compliance with GAAP.
- Participate in the preparation and review of monthly financial statements, general ledger account reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Review contracts for accounting implications of land transactions and prepare or review the schedule used to track land transactions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual flux analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA certification strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- 4+ years of general accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.