|Date Posted||April 17, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Downtown Dallas client is searching for a Tax Accountant. This is a highly visible role with a growing real estate company.
- Assist with federal, state and local income tax compliance and the calculation of book to tax differences.
- Perform quarterly tax provision and REIT testing calculations.
- Prepare and file sales tax returns.
- Resolve notices and audits with tax authorities.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 1-3 years of tax experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with Yardi a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.