Financial Strategy Associate
|Date Posted||April 25, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our North Dallas client with a search for a Financial Strategy Associate. This highly visible position will be a key partner to the supply and operations team, with a strong focus on valuation of strategic initiatives.
- Develop robust business models, complex financial analysis, and valuation assessments.
- Evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Make recommendations to finance leadership based on in-depth knowledge of the analytics and financial acumen.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for optimization and performance improvement.
- Develop key process indicators to track results to inform key decision-makers and continually improve process outcomes.
- Summarize findings in concise and meaningful ways, including use of data visualization tools.
- Provide input into budget and forecast process.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics.
- 5+ years of professional finance experience OR MBA required.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to anticipate impact of decisions & initiatives.
- Financial modeling experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Experience with Tableau and working with large sets of data.