Director of Treasury
|Date Posted||April 29, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Our Dallas, TX client is seeking Director of Treasury to join a growing finance and accounting team. The Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Lead short and medium-term cash forecasting process and analysis to ensure visibility, predictability and access to liquidity.
- Manage all cash management functions including daily cash reporting, borrowing requests, wires, ACHs, and account funding and ensuring adequate liquidity for working capital needs.
- Direct banking relationships and credit facilities to ensure adequate liquidity is available at the most attractive terms.
- Prepare or monitor the company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling. Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify company operations
- Drive change within and outside the treasury organization to ensure better cash and financial risk visibility, process standardization and cost reduction.
- Assist the CFO in projects and analysis, including senior management and Board recommendations and presentations.
- Manage or participate in ad-hoc special projects related to all areas of treasury.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or economics.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), CFA, and/or MBA are preferred.
- 10+ years Treasury and Finance with relevant experience and developing leadership positions.
- Capital planning, liquidity, cash flow forecasting, capital markets, and funding experience.
- Implementation of Treasury Management Solutions (TMS).
- Multi-site / multi-location and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Business and financial acumen. Organizational and leadership skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations to Executive level leadership.