M&A Integration Analyst
|Date Posted||May 01, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a M&A Integration Analyst. This is a newly created, highly visible position with a company growing at a tremendous pace through acquisitions.
- Assess, create, plan, and execute an integration plan for each deal.
- Develop supporting schedules required for the purchase agreement.
- Assist the deal team with the Master Contract List for deals to be integrated.
- Manage the integration process by keeping track of activities by all team members and progress on goals and milestones.
- Run bi-weekly calls to review progress of team members and discuss issues.
- Streamline existing processes to improve efficiencies and heighten controls in business integration.
- Achieve successful integration plans within overall valuation and budget framework.
- Work with M&A team to develop go-forward budget targets post acquisition.
- Assist subject matter experts from finance & accounting, sales, IT, field operations, and HR with integration assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, computer science or other business-related field.
- 2+ years of experience conducting M&A due diligence from the consulting side.
- Experience as a project manager integrating new companies a big plus.
- Strong to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.