Senior Tax Accountant
|Date Posted||May 02, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Lewisville, TX client with a search for a Senior Tax Accountant. This highly visible position will be involved in several areas of tax.
- Prepare IAS 12 calculations, ASC 740 calculations, SSAP 101 calculations, deferred tax scrubs and related reporting disclosures for assigned subsidiaries.
- Prepare federal tax compliance for assigned subsidiaries.
- Assist with international tax compliance and reporting.
- Prepare calculations and assist with research and detailed analysis related to partnerships.
- Provide support for federal and state direct and indirect tax audits.
- Assist with internal control testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 4+ years of experience in a public accounting firm preferred.
- CPA and Masters in Tax strongly preferred.
- Experience with tax consulting and reporting.
- Experience with federal, corporate, state and consolidated returns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.