|Date Posted||May 02, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Carrollton, TX client with a search for a FP&A Manager. This position will coordinate the overall company budget process and produce financial forecasts and reports.
- Manage, coordinate, and participate in the development of the company’s annual budget.
- Prepare monthly budget reports for profit centers/support centers and distribute by monthly deadline.
- Meet company and accounting department goals and deadlines as they relate to the budgeting process.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate budget policies and procedures.
- Work with CFO, Controller and company management to develop and maintain a long- range planning and performance model.
- Manage and direct the work flow of others in the organization.
- Prepare and review projections, analyses, and statistical reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of accounting or finance experience.
- Construction or manufacturing industry experience required.
- Experience with Dynamics GP accounting software.
- Strong Excel skills.