|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas client with a search for a Treasury Associate. This company is growing tremendously and offers a competitive compensation package and great benefits.
- Review daily reconciliations of bank and money market funds statements.
- Manage the daily fund invoice process.
- Oversee the liquidity of the funds, including credit facilities and lines of credit.
- Provide support for the year-end controls audit.
- Provide daily support to junior members of the team.
- Review distribution and call calculations and notices.
- Review / release payments in accordance with client approval policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a private equity or treasury role.
- Understanding of fund/group structures preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Private equity knowledge preferred.