|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Mansfield, TX client with a search for a Senior Accountant. They are a family-oriented company with a great culture and work/life balance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for owners.
- Analyze and interpret accounting data.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process.
- Monitor bank account activity and verify that bank reconciliations were completed properly.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable for timely payment of bills.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Prepare lender required paperwork for periodic audits and or loan draws.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Work with corporate to develop interim accounting reports for property owners.
- Work with corporate to simplify processes for preparation of monthly financial statements for owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 10+ years of general accounting experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Real estate or construction industry experience a plus.
- Good technology skills.