|Date Posted||July 18, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Our Downtown Dallas client is looking to add an Internal Auditor. This position will work closely with the VP of Internal Audit in establishing an effective internal audit program throughout the company.
- Execute the quarterly and annual SOX 404 assessment of the company's control environment.
- Conduct the regional internal audit program.
- Conduct the departmental audit programs.
- Work with department heads to ensure that management action plans are implemented.
- Ensure audit work papers and reports are completed timely, logical, and organized manner to support conclusions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related finance field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in internal auditing for a publicly traded organization or recent graduate in a related field of study.
- Understanding of internal auditing, Sarbanes-Oxley, and audit/accounting terminology and concepts.
- Ability to effectively draft narratives, management reports, and remediation plans in a professional and well-articulated manner.
- Must be resourceful, strategic and possess excellent analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.