Senior Staff Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||July 22, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Our Fort Worth client is searching for a Senior Staff Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for assisting the finance group in performing financial modeling and forecasting, raising capital, maintaining banking relationships, investment analysis/benchmarking and investor relations activities.
- Create and maintain financial models to aid in budgeting, decision making and forecasting financial performance.
- Assist with market initiatives related to raising capital funds via trading debt instruments like bonds, credit default swaps, etc.
- Perform investment analyses of industry and other peer groups.
- Analyze established investment benchmarks and related investment performance results for relevant market segments.
- Assist with the development of investment analysis slides for investor presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years finance experience in the energy industry.
- Must be proficient with database management, accounting platforms such as OGSYS, and information platforms such as Bloomberg or Factset.
- Ability to read, utilize and forecast monthly/quarterly/annual financial statistics.
- Working knowledge of equity and debt markets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as work well with staff at various levels.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical skills, good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.