Financial Analyst - Global Treasury
|Date Posted||July 23, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Dallas, TX client is searching for a Financial Analyst of Global Treasury. This position will be responsible for treasury related reporting and analytics.
- Create and maintain flow models, analyze historical transaction data to estimate future cash flow and develop internal data collection procedures.
- Prepare management reports, treasury dashboard and presentations for executive management.
- Analyze and report bank fees.
- Identify, analyze and implement process improvements.
- Support management in the preparation and coordination of credit facility borrowing activities and schedules.
- Perform daily treasury and cash management functions, including disbursements.
- Respond to inquiries from vendors and internal customers.
- Execute bank transfers and cash concentration movements ensuring cash management protocols and liquidity needs are achieved.
- Confirm, record and settle the corporate office’s foreign currency derivative trades.
- Assis with the preparation of treasury related journal entries and the reconciliation of bank information to the general ledger.
- Assist with the opening of bank accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in treasury, finance or accounting.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced PC skills to include strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong modeling experience.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.