|Date Posted||July 25, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our client located near 635 and 75 is looking to hire a Fund Accounting Manager. This is a newly created position that will be heavily involved in assisting the build out of the department.
- Manage investor capital calls, distributions, waterfall schedules and external reporting.
- Oversee compliance for securitization, fair value and consolidation principles.
- Support and validate fund administrator financial records and resolve variances timely.
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliation, support documentation, and communication with external auditors.
- Validate/compile material for investor performance.
- Responsible for assigned developments/operating properties and mentoring direct reports.
- Loan documents review, tracking of lender reporting requirements and draw constraints.
- Account for property acquisitions and dispositions, including review and summarization of related documents and preparation of journal entries.
- Manage accounting for intercompany and elimination entries.
- Assist in accounting system conversion to Yardi.
- Bachelor’s degree with a CPA required.
- 5+ years of real estate development and fund accounting experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience with Yardi a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Small company background.