Senior Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||August 02, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our North Dallas client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for all analysis and reporting for the company.
- Support the business with reporting and analytics.
- Work with leadership team and business partners to continually develop new and innovative ways to look at the business.
- Analyze internal / external information using data manipulation, correlation and
- Work with the Business Analytics teams to automate all regular reporting utilizing dashboards.
- Support the planning and analysis for the business.
- Consolidate close, budget, and forecast data to present an executive level view of company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or business administration (MBA highly preferred).
- 5-8 years of applicable analytical experience.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Ability to connect the bigger picture to day to day operations of the organization.
- Ability to translate outcomes of operational decision making into impact upon EBITDA.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully apply forecasting techniques to evaluate business goals.