Director of Accounting
|Date Posted||August 02, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Our North Dallas client is looking for a Director of Accounting. This position will lead multi-function teams and process improvement projects within the accounting department to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Support month-end close activities related to AP, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Lead AP and payroll teams and ensure procedures are properly documented and functioning.
- Ensure detailed understanding of employment agreements and compensation calculations.
- Actively identify and implement process improvements.
- Provide interpretation and recommendation of technical accounting rules and regulations.
- Support acquisition integration and due diligence activities.
- Support the annual financial audit performed by a third-party public accounting firm.
- Support various tax reporting requirements performed by a third-party public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 7+ years of experience with progression into leadership positions.
- Public plus industry experience preferred.
- Multi-location experience.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- General understanding of HIPAA guidelines.