|Date Posted||August 02, 2019|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Our Downtown Fort Worth client is looking for a Property Accountant with oil & gas experience.
- Prepare various month and quarter end reports.
- Analyze AFEs and provide meaningful variance and trend analysis and key metrics for management.
- Support the external audit.
- Assist with implementation of process improvements and maintenance and compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
- Maintain technical competency surrounding GAAP for oil and gas properties and related topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience.
- Oil and gas accounting experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills