Work at VIP
Work at VIP
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES
15 Years & Over 30,000 Hours of Client Service
in acquisitions, organization transitions, finance & accounting processes.
Concise Communication & Project Direction
to ensure our teams meet our sponsor’s goals.
$76M Cash Recovered for Clients
in working capital settlements, tax recoveries & other settlements.
Executed 22 Acquisitions Integrations
for private equity owned clients.
AREAS OF FOCUS
Director of Finance & Operations Controller | Imagine Communications
Operations Finance forecasting and planning for $125M of spend
Operations Controller responsible for cost accounting functions
Served as finance representative on 4 divestiture diligences, and 4 acquisitions
Interim SEC Reporting Manager | Lucas Energy (LEI)
Managed SEC reporting and audit for 1 annual report and 2 quarterly reports
Managed business combination of 10 properties with 50 producing wells
Interim CFO | Campbell Travel
Implemented 13 week cash flow forecasting
Implemented receivables collection council to improve DSOs.
Developed bottoms up plan and forecasting process
$300M International Media Technology Company
– Working Capital Settlement Dispute resulting in recovery of $43.2M
– Quote to Cash Process Improvement identifying cash conversion cycle deficiencies for three separate business pillars collecting $5M of unbilled receivables.
– Leader of Logistics Freight Lane and Import Tax Optimization projects identifying $4M (cash) of recoverable taxes ($2.4M EBITBA)
$15M Technology Company Acquisition
– Working Capital Settlement Dispute resulting in recovery of $2.5M
$1B Multi-Location Hospital System
– Working Capital Dispute defense of $19.2M claim
$500M Multi-Location Hospital System Acquisition
– Close process optimization 60 day close to 5 day
$2B International Technology Service Company Acquisition
– Controlled mid month, stub period close for $2B acquisition
$250M Oil Field Service Company
– Directed accounting team of 10 FTEs and 3 consultants
Implemented new ERP system and policies and procedures
– Managed annual plan & forecast during growth ($80M to $250M) of annual revenues